Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chicken Salad Sammy


Chicken salad sandwiches? What a classy little lunch this could be! Super easy and made right in the dorm room.

Ingredients:
Can of chicken
Mayo
Salt
Pepper
Croissants (or any type of bread you want)

Prices:
Canned chicken: $2.90
Mayo: $2.19
Croissants: $3.49
TOTAL: $8.58

How To:
  1. Open can of chicken and drain water.
  2. Pour in bowl and chop up into small pieces (I attempt to almost shred it).
  3. Add mayo and mix until chicken is coated.
  4. Include salt and pepper to add flavor.
  5. Put on the sandwich and bite in!




When I was younger and my parents were at work, my brother and I would make this for lunch. My parents also made it for dinner when we had a late night at soccer or football practice. There really is no wrong way to make it so you can’t mess up! You could add a microwavable vegetable on the side, some chips, or easy mac to complete it. Lovin’ life and lovin’ this lunch!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to make this sandwich this week...I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete