Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sweet & Salty

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp butter
½ cup powdered sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
Pretzels
Bakers chocolate


How To:

1.      Combine peanut butter, butter, and sugars in a bowl.
2.      Mix until well blended. Continue to add sugar until mixture can be rolled into balls.
3.      Sandwich the peanut butter mixture between two pretzels.
4.      Freeze for about 30 mins.
5.      While it’s freezing, melt chocolate in microwave for 30 second intervals until fully melted.
6.      Dip pretzel sandwiches half way in the chocolate.
7.      Refrigerate until you want to eat!



I like the combo of the sweetness from the chocolate and the saltiness from the pretzels. It’s a nice snack to enjoy throughout your week or however long they last!!


4 comments:

  1. IM MAKING THESE SOON!! THEY LOOK AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make these! They look sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and salty snacks are my fav for sure. I think I’m gonna make these and put them in my purse for when I go to the movies. They look supper yummy!!

    ReplyDelete